The facade is someone’s first impression of your home, and more than that: it is what initiates the interior decoration. After all, if you follow a certain style with exterior construction, it makes sense to keep it inside. It is therefore important to have a carefully designed design that demonstrates good aesthetics and functionality.
You don’t have to make a super elaborate and luxurious project. A simple house facade can be quite elegant and beautiful if it is well planned.
Check out some practical tips for having a simple but beautiful home facade:
- Use neutral colors like white, gray and beige to create a timeless and elegant look.
- Put an interesting covering like a porcelain tile, stone or some 3D model on some detail of the facade.
- Take care of your garden. Even a small garden can contribute a lot to your home facade.
- You can also use some wooden detail, such as a panel on the entrance door.
- Take care of your roof. If the roof appears, choose an enamelled model so that it does not get dirty very easily.
A simple house does not have to be simple, it can have a facade that is elegant, beautiful, inviting and practical. To broaden your mind with the many facade possibilities, we decided to create a list of 50 amazing inspirations for simple home facade. Check out !